Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day


Well, there has been all this talk around my house the past two weeks about "foster" and "Tyson" and I had no idea what they were talking about . So tonight Mommy sat me down and informed me that tomorrow we are getting a foster puppy named Tyson! Mommy said he isn't going to live with us permanently but we are going to help him find his forever home! He is a puggle about 8 months old and his owners surrendered him to the Pug Rescue of Florida group. I know.....who would surrender a puggle right?
So Tyson deserves a second chance and we are going to help him!
Stay tuned for pictures of him! I can't wait to meet him! I am even going to share my stuffies with him! I sure hope he likes me! Do you think I am going to be a good foster brother?

6 comments:

lola said...

I bet he will love you!! That is so nice of you to share your stuffies I dont know if I would do that. haha good luck!! I hope he is nice!!

lola.

Bijou said...

Hi Bruschi,

I think Tyson will like you a whole bunch. You two will have lots of fun rassling and playing tug and chase. Sharing toys is hard to do but I know you can do it!

Waggles,
Bijou

Remington said...

That is so cool that you get a new friend to come and stay with you for awhile! I bet you will have so much fun! It is very, very nice that you are letting him come and stay with you....you guys are GREAT!

Puggle Preston said...

Hi Bruschi! It is so nice of you and your family sharing your home with little Tyson. I know you will be a great role model and the best big brother for Tyson. I can't wait to read about how much fun you and tyson will have.

Wags,
Preston

Ariel said...

Yes I think you will be a Great foster puppy brother! Congrad! <3
How Sweet of your human parents....<3
Can't wait to meet him!
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

Sonic said...

Bruschi Bruschi Bruschi!!!

Where are the pics of Tyson? We've been waiting to see them! I can't wait!

Sonic