I received an award from Minnie and Mack's blog!
The award says I have to name 10 things about myself so here it goes!
- I am named Bruschi, after Tedy Bruschi, formerly of the New England Patriots. Most people hear my name and assume I am "brewski" after the adult beverage BEER!
- I am a wuss and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Mommy says I don't have a mean bone in my body!
- I am deathly afraid of thunder, fireworks, and sewers.
- The humans sleep with me at night in my big bed! I start by sleeping under the covers, draped across Mommy, then slowly work my way up so that my head is on Daddy's pillow and the covers are pulled right up to my neck. I think I am part human.
- I absolutely LOVE dressing up. I get so excited when I see Mommy pull a coat, or sweater, or my Pj's out of the drawer! I even can dress myself! (with a little help of course)
- I love food......all kinds....you name it, I'll eat it! (probably why I got up to the manatee sized puggle that I was at 37 lbs last year!!) When the humans eat, I sit there and literally drool all over the place! Being on a diet sucks! oooopss, am I allowed to say that?!
- I have a routine in the morning after I poop. I take my poop and then proceed to do 100mph zoomies around Ebby! I feel so free and light! BOL! Sorry, TMI!
- Speaking of Ebby.....she is my new sister. We adopted her in June. She's from "the streets"! Mommy says that she appreciates the life she has now, and that I don't! BOL!
- I have never, I repeat, NEVER been off leash OR to a dog park! After the last couple of years of reading all of your bloggies, I feel like I am clearly missing out! So I am going this weekend!!
- I love blogging! I am so happy to have so many blogging furiends and I always love making new ones!