Monday, August 29, 2011

We Moved!!


Well furiends, it's official. We have moved!
We actually moved into our new condo on Thursday, but on Wednesday me and Ebby got to take a sneak peak and see the new floors that daddy installed. We like the carpet! BOL!

MOVING DAY- August 25, which also happens to be Daddy and Mommy's 5th Wedding Anniversary. One heck of a way to spend it don't ya think?

I was very confused.......the house is all discombobulated....the bedroom is in the living room, and I did a lot of running around whimpering.


As you can see I was frantically scoping out the rooms, one by one, looking for my beds and my toys!
NOT a happy Puggle!


Ebby on the other hand, could have cared less. She wasn't phased at all!


Daddy and Uncle Mark loaded all the furniture into that big truck and we followed behind with Mommy in the Puggle Mobile!

We kept a close eye on that truck! Follow that Truck Mommy! It's got all our stuff in it!


Well, after a busy day of moving and unpacking, here is our new place!

You'll notice I am snooping around, checking out EVERYTHING.
Mommy hopes I adjust soon!


There is a random area that Mommy hasn't set up yet so for now, It's our playroom!
She said eventually we'll have a fireplace in there instead of that futon!
Pretty neat!!! I can't wait to hang my Christmas stockings on it!


Well, more pictures to follow later. For now, I am just trying to figure out what happened to my old house and how I ended up here. The first 2 nights I didn't sleep and was up crying all night. I am having separation anxiety if the humans even walk out of room I freak out.
They keep telling me I just have to learn that this is my new home, but remember, I have only ever lived in that one house my entire puggle life, so this is scary for me. Ebby has been all over the place, so she's loving the new place. I hope that I too will get used to it soon!
The good news is that it is only 5 minutes from Mommy's work so on the days that Daddy has to work, Mommy can come home and see us during the day! YAY!

6 comments:

Oliver Tate said...

how exciting! a new house for you guys! it looks very cozy already. your mommy and daddy sure work fast. i'm sure you'll love your new place in no time b!

<3
oliver and jack

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Bruschi & Ebby!
You new home look pawsome!
Hope you get cozy soon!!But think of all time your Mom can visit when she work , now that sound lovely!!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Noodles said...

Hi Bruschi
Moving looks very disturbing. I hope I never have to do it. But your new place looks really really pretty and comfortable.
Love Noodles

Two French Bulldogs said...

newhomes could be scary but purrty soon you will love it. Its still a good idea to keep an eye on mom
Benny & Lily

Jessica said...

Oh Bruschi, I'm sure you'll adjust in no time. Change is good. Now you got a whole new place to explore. We love your little nook!

CoCo said...

Just a little warning....don't go running too fast on those new floors! You'll go flying into the walls because they are much more slippery than tile!

Your new home looks cute! I've adjusted to two moves with Daddy and have spent time with Mama at her new house....eventually I came around. Bruschi, you'll feel right at home before you know it! Good luck!

Hugs, CoCo