Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Howl-O-Ween!!!


Happy Howl-o-ween furiends!
Today Mommy got to dress up for work.....here she is with her staff.....Sheila the biker chick and Charity the Bumble Bee!


We waited all day for Mommy to come home to take pictures with us in our costumes! Mommy loves that she is the devil and Ebby is the angel....I think it should be the other way around! BOL!


Mommy loves us, in case you couldn't tell

Ok enough pictures, time for some treats!
And I apologize for my indecent exposure in this picture! Mommy kept asking me if I wanted cookies and cookies gets me really excited! BOL

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Howl-O-Ween!!

6 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

You guys, including your mama, are so cute! Let's hope Ebby lives up to the angel costume. Brushi, you look like you got on the real stuff!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Maddy and Owen said...

All of you look adorable! Our costumes went with Mommy and Daddy's costumes too-we'll have to post about it!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Fun costumes, you all look great! Happy Howlween!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee Halloween
Benny & Lily

The Musketeers said...

Awww~ All dress up!!! Awesome costumes!!!

Oliver Tate said...

you guys look so cute together. and your mommy is definitely in the right costume since she took my mommy away from me for a few days! jack says ebby looks more beautiful then ever in her pretty angel costume! how come you and your daddy didnt take fireman and firedog pictures together?

<3
oliver and jack