Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's almost Ebby's Gotcha Day!

Ebby's 2nd Gotcha day is Saturday, June 9th!
It's hard to believe I have had a sister for 2 years now already!  
Last night I wanted to test out her new pawty hat.  I think Pink is definitely my color, don't you? 

Let's take a look back at Ebby over the past 2 years.......
 
This was the very first day, June 9, 2010, that Mommy picked her up from rescue .  She was supposed to be our 3rd foster, but after a short time, Mommy knew she was going to become a permanent fixture in our family.  She was so shy and timid, and after living on the streets, I can understand why.
 
This was me meeting her for the first time.  I had already had my rounds with Tyson and that didn't work out, and I was missing my foster sister Maggie oh so much.  I had never met a dog like Ebby before, and she looked scary! BOL!
But in no time at all, we became the best of furiends!  We loved emptying the toy box together......we are a good team....she kills the squeaker and then I pull out all the stuffing!
 
I even showed her all the comfy spots in the house.  She had never been allowed on furniture before we think because it took her a long time to come onto couches and soft surfaces.  But she learned from the best and now we can't get her off the couch, bed, pillows, blankets, you name it BOL!
 
She even had to learn that we dress up in outfits.  While I thoroughly enjoy dressing up, this was all new to Ebby.  She sure does look cute though! This was also the year she busted into the halloween candy and ate over 2 lbs of candy! BOL BOL BOL!
 
And here is a picture from Ebby's First Gotcha Day last June 9th.  She was so pooped after her cookie pawty, that she wanted to nap on, guess.....a pillow (with my face on it of course!) BOL

Ebby, thank you for coming into our family.  
You have made this family complete and we can't imagine not having you here.
You keep me company when the humans go to work, and you have taught me how to be a dog.  I never knew how to pee on trees or poles before!  So we both learned things from each other.  We were meant to be!!
We can't wait to celebrate your special day on Saturday!
(And I can't wait for the PupCakes!)

Love you Ebby Girl!!!

4 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Happy Gotcha' Day, Ebby! Hope you have many more with such a wonderful loving family! You are one lucky pup.

We love looking back pictures....she has come a long way!

Drools and licks,
Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ebby!
Benny & Lily

K9 Katastrophie said...

Have a happy gotcha day Ebby!

Licks,
Ruthie

Oliver Tate said...

oh bruschi you are such a lucky puggle to have a sister like ebby! mommy says she is super sweet and adorable. i hope one day we can all get together.

<3
oliver and jack