Monday, August 13, 2012

My 6th Birthday Pawty- 8-11-2012

                   Saturday was my 6th Birthday Pawty and oh what fun we had!!!
I got a delicious cake from Woof Gang Bakery.  It was lined with doggy bone shaped cookies so it was cake and cookies all in one!  
SWEET!
 
Here is my family shot with my mommy, daddy and sister Ebby!
It may look like Mommy has me in a choke hold but don't worry, she was just holding me back from attacking that cake! BOL!

Uncle Mahhhk and Auntie Dahhhcy came to pawty with us too!
(For those of you without a wicked Boston accent, thats Uncle Mark and Auntie Darcy)

Oh Nom Nom Nom, look how patiently Ebby waits while I get the first piece.  I mean, it is MY birthday and all. 


After cake, it was time for PRESENTS!
 
I got a giant stuffed Armadillo! I named him Armi!  Ebby even got a stuffed Bunny seeing I killed her last one, BOL.  I love Armadillos and chase them around my neighborhood so Mommy thought it would be best if I had a pretend one to play with. 
Me and My Mommy.....she is the Bestest!

And after that exhausting pawty, I decided to take a nap with Armi.  I was pooped!  
Being Six isn't easy ya know!!

Hope you all enjoyed my Pawty Pics!!!


8 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Looks like you had a very busy birthday... lots of belated loves. Luv Freya Rose Blossom X

Two French Bulldogs said...

How exciting!! Happy Birthday. Your cake looked yummy!
Benny & Lily

Oakley and Swisher said...

Happy 6th Birthday dude! That is some serious cake!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Noodles said...

Oh wow Oh wow!!! Happy Birthday Bruschi! Looks like it was lots of fun.
Love Noodles

Bijou said...

HaPpY 6th BuRfDaY Bruschi! You sure had a terrific pawtay and I really like that stuffy you got.

Waggles,
Bijou and Banjo

Puggle Preston said...

Hi Bruschi, it looks like you had a great time on your birthday. An Armadillo!! I am jealous! Mommy was talking about getting me one when we were in TX but she never did. Now we are in Oregon and I miss seeing armadillos.
Wags,
Preston

Maddy and Owen said...

What an awesome party you had! We wish we had an armadillo too! Your cake looked DELICIOUS! Happy Belated Birthday :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

CoCo said...

Oh my Dog, I'm so ashamed to have missed wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!

My Mama has not been helping me Blog in a LONG time! Sorry for the delay!

Mama told me that she has been keeping up with you two on something called "Facebook?" I'll have to ask more about that...or wait, maybe not, as I might have to get my on Doggy FB.

Bruschi, you and Ebby are as cute as ever! I hope this fall will bring you lots of goodies as the pawlidays are around the corner!

Hugs,
CoCo