Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Christmas Delivery!!!

Another box arrived today and it was addressed to me and Ebby!!
It was from our good puggle friends in New Jersey, Oliver and Jack!!!


Hurry up Mom, open it up!!!!!



OMD let me at it! It has my name on it!! It must be for me!!!

Ebby knew the pink one was for her!

Quick, hurry, I must get these new Pj's on!


Ebby's turn to get dressed!


Well, what do you think? Am I Pretty in Pink??

I have never worn Pj's before, Ebby was saying.

Look, they even have our names on them!!!

Thank you Oliver and Jack for our totally pawesome Pj's!! With all this cold weather lately, we sure do need them!!

10 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word your very own PJ's. You guys look adorable
Benny & Lily

Maggie Mae and Max said...

You two looks great in your new PJs!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

3 doxies said...

OMD...you has to be kiddin' me!

Ummmmm....actually, I likes those PJ's. I thinks they are perfect furs Christmas Eve withs Milkbones dancin' in your heads.

Puddles

Puggle Preston said...

How cute! Oliver and Jack picked a great present. I can't believe how well they fit both of you.
and they are personalized too! That is so special!
wags,
Preston

Anita said...

What great presents! Those are pretty PJs. We live in New Jersey now. They are good people who come from there.

Snorts,
Basil n Guinness

Oliver Tate said...

we are so glad you guys like your new jammies! You sure look good in them and Ebby looks so pretty in pink! We love our puggle friends!

<3
oliver and jack

Maddy and Owen said...

How cute you both look in your PJs! Love that they have the butt flaps ;) BOL! Hope they keep you warm in the cold Jersey-like weather that you are having!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Remington said...

You are both stylin'! What great presents!

Unknown said...

You two know how to rock those Jammies!

Mom wants to get me a pair! What is the brand?

Oskar said...

Wow what nice jammies, you look very nice in them.

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com, and we'd love it if you would come over and check it out.

It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar