Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Pup-A-Razzi

Well, the crazy lady that I call Mommy is at it again......holiday pictures for our Christmas Cards!
This is the first time I'll be sharing my card with my sister Ebby!
These are not "card photos", but just a glimpse into the craziness that I must ensue with the pup-a-razzi!


Do I look distinguished? I am a ham for the camera.....so I am told!


Ebby was hiding behind the reindeer....she said that Mommy would never find her there!


PLLLLLLLEASE with the flash lady! Our eyes can't take much more of this!


Oh bother.....being a model sure is hard work! Quick nap break!


We are tired! No more pictures please!
Mommy took 58 pictures of us....I am SURE she can find a few good ones in there!
I HOPE! BOL

8 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Only 58 photos ... It seems that Ebby had lots of FUN. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What wonderful pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Corbin said...

My mommy had her cameralady friend come over to take pictures of me for our holiday card... she took over 800!!!
-Corbin
ps. you both make very good models!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness we love the third picture.
Benny & Lily

Maddy and Owen said...

BOL! It's "card photo" time over at our place too and believe me-I am not happy about it! Owen did very well for his first official photo shoot-santa suit and all! but not me...I get very upset when they put my dress one me :( I'm sure mommy will post some pics soon!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Oliver Tate said...

wow 58 pictures! jack and i were tired after 4. lol. i'm sure you guys are gonna look great for your christmas cards. you sure know how to model.

<3
oliver and jack

CoCo said...

You two just looked so cute, your Mom couldn't resist! Your Mom is definitely going to have to learn to take indoor pictures without the flash, or otherwise, she'll start training you two to squint every time she picks up that flashy thingy! I know my Mama has trained me to be a "professional camera dodger!"

As for those blue chairs...my Mama bought it from a local dealer here in Austin. They are imported from Malaysia, and could probably be found on Overstock.com!

Happy Howlidays!
CoCo

Javier said...

hi, where in florida are you? i also have a fawn and black puggle!