Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This is Florida, right??

Whenever it gets really cold out, I like to ask Mommy if we moved. I get so confused. I am used to stepping outside to nice warm sunshine.......not wind chills in the teens!


This was the temperature here in Florida this morning! Can you believe it! And it's going to be colder tonight!


It's so cold, even our Palm Trees need blankets!!!



So me and Ebby are spending as much time out of the cold weather and in the comforts of our warm snuggly home!


We had to break out the sweaters last night to keep warm! Notice how we are both nestled up on Daddy? I was a bit upset because Ebby was in "my spot" but I found another spot that I settled with.....being the good brother that I am. (HINT HINT SANTA PAWS!)

Hope you are all staying warm!
I want to say that I am thankful for my warm clothes, warm house, and warm blankets because soooooo many puppies out there are roaming the streets and freezing. Ebby was once one of those puppies....now she will never have to be cold again! My wish this Christmas season is that every dog find a warm home to live in!

6 comments:

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Stay warm sweet friends....we are luckier here in South Texas.....for us it is on the cool side this morning, too, but at least it didn't get anywhere near freezing.....wanna come and visit us until it warms up there????

We figure about tomorrow we could possibly be running our a/c again...if not later today. :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Bruschi!!!

You guys is almost as cold as us in NY!!! Stay warm my furiends!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS At least you will warm up again in a few days, we are in da chill until March! :)

Oliver Tate said...

awww that is so sweet of you B to wish for that for Christmas. That is a very good wish. Ebby is a very lucky girl to have you as a big brother! Stay warm!

<3
oliver and jack

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my we think you moved! That is way to cold for Florida. The weather here is just as nutty
Benny & Lily

Puggle Preston said...

yeah..the weather here in houston is weird too. It was so cold the other moring that I didn't want to walk on the concrete floor. It is 75 again today.
How sweet of you two to snuggle with daddy. He is a really lucky dad. We like that picture of you two all curled up next to each other.
Maybe we will see you guys playing in the snow this winter. hee hee!
wags,
Preston

RyanGA80 said...

Hey Bruschi, where in Florida are you? I am down in Broward county and I have 3 puggles. They are not fans of the cold either. I am from up north, CT, and am also a Pats fan so I like your name.