Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cuckoo for CoCo Puff

Ok Daddy said this is getting ridiculous.......it seems like every day there is a present or a card in the mail addressed to me and Ebby. Him and Mommy have got pretty much NOTHING this year! BOL!



This time the package came from CoCo Puff!! As you can see in this picture I quickly grabbed it and ran off with it.....Ebby didn't even get a chance to see it!

Let me at it! I can smell something tasty in here!
(Of course Mommy had to come open it with scissors, despite my best efforts!)


Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! I LOVE Jerky treats!

Ebby, check these out! These are deeeelicious! Can't wait to sink my teethers into these treats!

Thank you CoCo Puff!!!
Hope Santa Paws is good to you this year!

Your furiends, Bruschi & Ebby

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Yum! We have some of that brand in our pantry right now!!! Enjoy

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I luvs dose treats too!
Merry Christmas my furiends!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Two French Bulldogs said...

YummmmE. Our mom is jealous just like your Paw
Benny & Lily

Remington said...

That is GREAT! Yummy! Enjoy, my friends!

CoCo said...

I'm glad you two like the treats! Zukes are my current faves! They are so stinky, my Mama has to wash her hands every time to get the stink off!

My Mama's human friends thinks its kind of nuts for me to receive packages too! It just shows that we are great pups with lots of furiends all over!

Happy Pawlidays!
CoCo

Maddy and Owen said...

Awesome! Enjoy :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

lola said...

what lucky pups you are!!

lola.

3 doxies said...

Hehehe...yep, my mum and dad are purty jealous too. Dad don't even wanna go check da mail anymores...he sais What's da point?

Enjoy your treats, they looks deeeeelish!
And dat Coco is adorable!

Puddles

Puggle Preston said...

It is the same thing at our house too! the mailman first marked a big ? mark on the mail addressed to "Preston" (because my name wasn't on the mailbox, when it should have!) then he realized...this Preston got more mail/packages than the people whose names were on the box!haha! I love the Zuke's treats Coco got too!
wags,
Preston