Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back at it with Mr. Firebear!

Some of you may remember my good friend, Mr. Firebear. Well if not, he belongs in my daddy's Man Room, and not out and about with me. (well at least that's what I have been told). So today while Mommy was at work, I decided to sneak around while daddy was doing what he does best.......NAP! Now the man room is on the opposite side of the house from MY bedroom, which I share with mommy and daddy, and in order to get there, I have to pass through the living room where daddy is on the couch. I thought I was so sneaky!! I managed to sneak Mr. Firebear past him, AND my birthday cake stuffie! All of a sudden, I heard footsteps......Quick I thought to myself.....act like I am burying my bone in the pillows! Maybe he won't notice Mr. Firebear!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bruschi, you're pretty sneaky!

Eduardo said...

BOL! Almost! So did you get in trouble?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Hi Brushi! You are so sneaky...Did your Dad get upset about Mr. Firebear? I would want to play with Mr. Firebear too. Maybe your Dad should get you your own Mr. Firebear if he's not going to share? XOXO Peanut