Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well today is my birthday as you all know. And I got some great new pressies! Two new big boy bowls, to replace the stainless ones I've had since I was a puppy!! And 2 new stuffies to destroy! One giant colored jacks thing and a giant elephant!

Here I am posing with my new jack toy!

Oh boy, it's time for CAKE! Guess where this cake came from!! Lainey's Pawtique! This is Lainey the Puggle's mom's store! She makes delicious goodies! This cake was a brownie bone shaped cake, and it sure was deeeelicious! Thanks to Lainey and her mama!!
And here I go! YUM YUM YUM

Oh no it's sliding away from me!! BOL!

(don't worry furiends, I only got to eat a small piece of it....but if Mommy had let me, I am pretty sure I could have finished the whole cake off!)

And here I am with my mommy! She loves me!
Happy 3rd Birthday to me!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday My Little Puggletine!!! You're a big boy NOW!!!! WOooFF!! Save any cake for ME?!

Licks,
Kylie

Oakley and Swisher said...

Happy birthday Bruschi! That cake does look pawsitively delicious. Lot of licks---oak and swish

Bijou said...

Looks like you had a terrific 3rd birthday! You look very handsome in that tie.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Diego Dog said...

Happy Birthday Guy!! You got some great loot!!

Diego Dog

Ariel said...

♫ Barking Great Birthday my Bruschi! ♫♫ Howellllll! ♫♫ It looks like you had a Barking Great one. Howelllll! ♫
I see the big pup bowls and the tie makes you the "Top Dog" for sure.
Great to have Mommy give you such a Great day! ♫♫♫
Licks & Wags, Ariel <3

I'm Mommy's Little Pooh ... Lainey said...

You are as old as me now Bruschi!!! We are big kids now :O). I hope you had a great day!!! Luvs Lainey

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Wow Bruschi, those are some terrific looking pressies!!! I love your cake and candle. Your mom is great!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

PS - HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Bruschi! Happy Birthday!!!! It looks like you had a scrumptious time!

puggle power!
harlow

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hi Bruschi, you have a great blog and happy barkday to you!!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Selba said...

Happy Birthday, Bruschi!

What a great b'day cake that you got.

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Puggle Preston said...

Hey Bruschi,

Sorry about missing your birthday. Happy belated birthday! I like your new bowls. I bet your dinner taste better in them. oh you got a "Jack" too? I love mine. It has so many squeakers! Lainey's mom makes good cakes! Your looks so colorful and delicious.
It is great to be THREE!

wags and licks
Preston

CoCo said...

HAPPY Belated Birthday Bruschi! Your cake looks delicious! I hope you had a great one and all your wishes came true! I didn't know we were the same age! Happy 3rd Birthday!

Hugs,
CoCo

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

Happy Belated Birfday!!!!!!!

bbes tribe said...

Hi Bruschi, We saw you on Miley's blog. Thought we'd stop by & visit. You are a cutie! Happy belated birthday. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Stop by and see us sometime.
Ernie & Sasha

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Yay!! Happy late birthday Brushi!!