Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy Busy and Chilly Chilly!


Hi there! It has been in the 40's here in Florida this weekend so I got to wear my new coat!

What do you think? Pretty stylish if I do say so myself! BOL! The only thing is the coat is a little long for me so I dribble a little tinkle on it! BOL!

It's been so cold I've even had to wear my pj's around the house! Turn on the damn heat will ya!

Oh, this is our Christmas Tree!! Christmas Tree can only mean one thing......Santa Paws! And with Santa Paws comes Pressies! and LOTS of them! The humans have been doing a lot of shopping this weekend and I stumbled upon this......

A HUGE stash of doggy treats and stuffies! Mommy found me in the guest bedroom standing on my hind legs to check out the goodies so she just had to snap this picture. I go in this room and cry constantly....so now the door is CLOSED! I guess I'll just have to be patient.....

4 comments:

Bijou said...

Oh Bruschi! Now you know what you are getting for Christmas! It's suppose to be a surprise dude. BOL

I think maybe we stole your nice weather cause it was near 65 here both Friday and Saturday. Not as warm today though.

Waggles,
Bijou

Puggle Preston said...

Hi Bruschi, I can't believe it is so chilly in Florida now. It is warmer here in Boston. I haven't needed my jacket yet. OH you must have slimmed down a lot, your coat looks big on you. haha! Your PJ looks warm and cozy..ohh..that makes me feel sleepy. night night!
wags,
Preston

Oakley and Swisher said...

Your look pretty cute and comfy in your pjs. Glad you are keeping warm.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

I love your coat, you look so warm in it. We have not really had cold cold weather her in Massachusetts just yet, you know the usual 40's, but i showed mom your coat and she promised to get me one for when it gets colder.