Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well Happy Halloween to all my blogging friends! I hope you all have lots of fun in your costumes and get lots of spooky treats!! My mom has totally lost it! Look what she made me dress up as......a Skunk! A stinky little skunk! I look less than thrilled don't I ? BOL!
Mommy wanted me to show off my stripe.......she thinks I make a pretty cute skunk!


I hope my girlfriend Molly doesn't run away from me when she sees me tonight. Mommy is going to make me go for my nightly walk dressed like this......oh boy!
I think I look like a sad skunk in this picture......I was trying to tell mommy to PLEASE take this stupid costume off of me!! BOL!
Happy Halloween everyone!!!




3 comments:

Eduardo said...

You are a handsome skunk!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
P.S. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I think you look pretty cool as a skunk, Bruschi. Hope your gf didn't run away from you!
Lots of Licks,
Riley

Anonymous said...

Brushi, you are a pretty good looking skunk. I would not run away from you. I hope you had a great Halloween! XOXO Peanut