Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm such a good helper!




Oh boy, I just love this time of year! December means CHRISTMAS, which means PRESENTS, which means WRAPPING PAPER! I just LOVE wrapping paper! I spent the weekend "helping" Mommy wrap gifts! I don't think she thought I was as big of a help as I did though! I like to tear up wrapping paper and run around with the gifts she's already wrapped and run off with them! BOL!

And then I had a new character show up at my house. I call him Mr. Moose.
Mommy thought he was so cute she had to buy him. I think he looks like a great new stuffie!
But Mommy keeps telling me "No!"




Oh yeah, well I'll show you who's boss.........

4 comments:

Eduardo said...

You are a good helper! What a great new stuffie! Chew him up Bruschi!!!!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Hey B! You better run that little butt of yours under the couch! When they come around and start asking you questions on where Mr. Moose went, just give them a crocked ear. It works every time Mom asks me where the piece of food that dropped went, I mean, what food Mom? I didn't see anything fall! BOL

Licks,
Kylie

Anonymous said...

I bet you are a great Helper Bruschi! I like to help out too whenever I can. Have fun with Mr. Moose! XOXO Peanut

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Bruschi! I bet your mommy is very thankful for all your help!

Licks, and Love,
Riley