Friday, March 26, 2010

Maggie has arrived!


Well, here she is! Maggie the 9 month old female puggle! She's a tiny little thing! The rescue group said she was 25 lbs, but I don't think that's correct. Bruschi weighs 30 lbs, and she is a fraction of him!

Oh no Mom NOT AGAIN! BOL!

Just kidding......we are getting along so far! She seems to want to do everything I do! And she and I are actually PLAYING, and not growling or snarling or even biting! She even slept in her crate, all through the night, without making a single peep! Mommy was pleased! And I of course, got to sleep in the big bed as usual!


BOL! She is so silly! Mommy told her to smile for the camera, and instead she made a face! What a silly little puggle!

9 comments:

Puggle Preston said...

ohh...Bruschi, that's how you got mommy to bring a girl in the house. heehee..good one!
Glad to see you two have a great start. Maggie looks very girly and cute. Hope you have a great weekend and a lot of fun playing.

Wags,
Preston

lola said...

she looks so sweet!! I hope you guys continue getting along!

lola.

Anonymous said...

OHHH Bruschi she is adorable!!! I hope you two get along great!! I cant wait til I get a new sisfur!!


wags and licks
keiko

Remington said...

Very nice to meet your Maggie!

Bijou said...

Hi Bruschi,

Maggie looks like a very nice girl. I think you two will have so much fun you will be sad when she leaves.

Waggles,
Bijou

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

Maggie is absolutely PAW-dorable! Bruschi you are so darn tootin cute, thanks for helping me get through my "cancer" diagnosis....you always haz a nice word for me or mommy, Thank you FURend, thank you...HUGS!!!!!

CoCo said...

Maggie looks sweet! I hope you two get along great! Just don't forget of your other female puggle friend...ME! Have a great Spring!

Hugs,
CoCo

pee ess: you are making my Daddy really want to get me a little brother or sister...I'm not sure if I'm ready for that!

Ariel said...

Well Bruschi it looks like a perfect fit. She is a cutie. Now you have someone to play with. How Wonderful!
Great Luck to you both!
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

Life With Dogs said...

I bet you are worn out tonight! Sleeping like a baby? :)