Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pillows, Treats and Bowls Oh my!

Do you like to lay on pillows? We like to lay on pillows. When the humans aren't on the couch to snuggle with, Ebby and I each find a pillow.


I like this one! It's where Daddy normally sits.

Ebby likes the one on the other corner. Don't we look comfy?



Well the humans bought us some new stuff this weekend. Ebby got new bowls! Hers are the green and red ones on the left. And we both got new bowl mats!
I must say, I am a tad concerned that my bowls have been moved to the corner of the hallway!
I used to eat in the kitchen and now I have been banished to the hallway with Ebby! I was so confused tonight I didn't even know where to find my dinner! BOL!

Oh, and we got some new yummy treats today too! Made with banana and yogurt! Deeelicious!


Hope all of my furiends had a great weekend! Mommy has been so busy at that work place lately, she hasn't had time to help me read all of your bloggies! So I demanded she find time for me this week! I'll be stopping by to see you all soon!

10 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh do we love pillows... so comfy cozy just like your nice chairs. Wanna share your treats?
Nitey nite
Benny & Lily

Minnie and Mack said...

We love pillows, too! I love to sleep with my head on one if the humans aren't using them...or if I'm not sleeping under the covers.
Mack doesn't like pillows so much. Maybe because he has a short neck. I like your bowls! and those yummies look yummy!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Pillow are great!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a coupla cuties!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

Bijou said...

Hi Bruschi & Ebby,

I don't use a pillow but my brother likes to sit on them! BOL

You two got nice bowls and mats. I have to eat in the corner too. Think the hoomans are trying to tell us something?!?

Waggles,
Bijou

Oliver Tate said...

That is the cutest picture of you two! you guys are so lucky to get new treats!

<3
oliver and jack

PS dont eat the pillows!

3 doxies said...

Do not fret...I am heres.
Now, at least you don't haves to eat in da laundrey room likes my brudder...bwhahahahahahaha!
Okay, I likes yur little area you has you din din in...dat rhymes...hehehehe!

Puddles

Doxie Rod said...

bruschi you sure know how to use that pillow as good as a human! you sure look comfy. those treats look gooooood!!

Puggle Preston said...

I LOVE pillows too! Soft and fluffy kind.
Ebby's new bowls are in Xmas colors! ohh..my stainless steel bowls are so boring. Luckily Coco got me that same placemat and made my dining area a bit more interesting.
Your new treats sound very yum and healthy.
wags,
Preston

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Bruschi,
Dose treats look very yummys! I am on my way to your house so you can share dems wif me. :)

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie MAe

Bella and Ollie said...

Our favourite place to sleep is a pillow on the sofa.
Love from bella and ollie.