Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a busy weekend!

Before I tell you about my busy weekend, I just have to say
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PATRIOTS!
They beat Miami last night, 41 to 14!!!
Mommy said all of the Dolphins fans at work are moaning and groaning today BOL!
But enough about that.......on to me and Ebby!


Earlier this week, we had 2 straight days of rain......Ebby got to wear her new raincoat for the first time. She wasn't as eager to play dress up as I was!



So on Sunday, Mommy went Grocery Shopping and Ebby and I had to investigate what she brought home. We are not good helper's like Preston. If we sniff and don't find anything for us, we go back to laying on the sofas BOL!


After the humans went grocery shopping, they surprised me and Ebby with a trip to the lake! Ebby has never been on this walking trail before so there was lots for her to sniff and pee on!

Daddy says we walk so good together!


After a few miles, it was time for a water break! Ebby sure was thirsty!

It was kind of hot out so we stopped on a park bench to take in the breeze. You can tell we are hot.....our tongues are ginormous!

I think Ebby enjoyed her first walk at the lake! Mommy said that next weekend we get to go to a doggy park! Can you believe I have NEVER been to a doggy park?! Oh boy, I can't wait!
Wake me when it's the weekend!

12 comments:

Sonic said...

Hurray for the Pats! We've been way too busy to watch any football so far, but my Momma will always be a big Pats fan like you guys!

Sonic

Mr. Puggle® said...

looks like eby is havin' fun. =)

thanks for the heads up on the link. i updated it now.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are two super cuties!!!!!!!!!

We loved your rain gear!!!!!!!!!! And looks like you did an excellent job of snoopervising the groceries.

Minnie and Mack said...

We need raincoats like yours, since we've had a lot of rain, too!
Mack and I help with the groceries they way you guys help. Preston's video was amazing, I do have to say. He didn't even break the eggs!

Enjoy the doggie park!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Remington said...

You are certainly stylin', my friends!

K9 Katastrophie said...

What a busy week you had! Thanks for your nice comment!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

So much funs youz had, I wishes I could walk by a lake! Bruschi youz will LUVS da doggie park too.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

3 doxies said...

'Scuze me but Blogger and I has been having a disaggrement today on your blog...he won't let me post a comment!!!!!
Sooooo anyways, you has a very luverly lake to walk around and furs da record I Puddles walk beautifully on a leash.
I goes take a nap now cuz all your activities haves sucked my energy out...hehehe! Ya'll been buuuuuusy!

Puddles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Don't you just love surprises like that! Going to the lake, wow..Was that Miami? We thought it was a high school football team!
Benny & Lily

Oliver Tate said...

oh bruschi you are going to love the park! Jack and i love it. it so much fun. so many doggies to sniff and have chase me! i love ebbys rain coat. its very pretty. its been raining here a lot in jersey too. cant wait for it to stop so we can go to the park again!

<3
oliver and jack

ps mommy loves the dolphins! (you live in florida how do you not?)

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Bruschi, you and Ebby are going to LOVE the dog park! You get to run around off leash and play with other dogs :)

GO PATS!!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Anonymous said...

Hi Bruschi! Thanks so much for posting on my Blog about your behaviour in the car, it made me feel better reading that I am not the only pugx who behaves this way :) You and Eby look like you had so much fun on your walk. You guys look super spiffy in your rain gear too! XO Peanut