Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AWARD!

I received an award from Minnie and Mack's blog!

Align Center
The award says I have to name 10 things about myself so here it goes!
  1. I am named Bruschi, after Tedy Bruschi, formerly of the New England Patriots. Most people hear my name and assume I am "brewski" after the adult beverage BEER!
  2. I am a wuss and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Mommy says I don't have a mean bone in my body!
  3. I am deathly afraid of thunder, fireworks, and sewers.
  4. The humans sleep with me at night in my big bed! I start by sleeping under the covers, draped across Mommy, then slowly work my way up so that my head is on Daddy's pillow and the covers are pulled right up to my neck. I think I am part human.
  5. I absolutely LOVE dressing up. I get so excited when I see Mommy pull a coat, or sweater, or my Pj's out of the drawer! I even can dress myself! (with a little help of course)
  6. I love food......all kinds....you name it, I'll eat it! (probably why I got up to the manatee sized puggle that I was at 37 lbs last year!!) When the humans eat, I sit there and literally drool all over the place! Being on a diet sucks! oooopss, am I allowed to say that?!
  7. I have a routine in the morning after I poop. I take my poop and then proceed to do 100mph zoomies around Ebby! I feel so free and light! BOL! Sorry, TMI!
  8. Speaking of Ebby.....she is my new sister. We adopted her in June. She's from "the streets"! Mommy says that she appreciates the life she has now, and that I don't! BOL!
  9. I have never, I repeat, NEVER been off leash OR to a dog park! After the last couple of years of reading all of your bloggies, I feel like I am clearly missing out! So I am going this weekend!!
  10. I love blogging! I am so happy to have so many blogging furiends and I always love making new ones!
I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 bloggers.......I don't know who has it and who doesn't so anyone that wants it, please feel free to take it!!

15 comments:

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Congrats on your award Bruschi! Glad to hear that you are allowed to sleep in bed with your humans under the covers and all.
Have a Great Wednesday.

Minnie and Mack said...

Brushi, We loved your interesting facts! The only time Mack gets the zoomies is after he poops but it only last about 15 seconds! Good job on your diet. Keep up the good work on the diet and your blog! Hi to Ebby.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Maggie Mae and Max said...

A well deserved award too! Congrats my furiend!

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

3 doxies said...

You knows, dis is why I likes dese awards...we gets to find out neat things bouts our furiends.
Lemme tell ya a secret...I has NEVER been to a dog park eithers AND I has NEVER been allowed of leash (though I has gotten off leash befores!
Congrats on your award.

Puddles

K9 Katastrophie said...

Congrats Bruschi!!!

Miley said...

Congratulations Bruschi! You really deserve this award! When I made it I hoped dogs like you would recieve it. :)
I'm new to your blog, and really like it. :)
Don't worry: I've never been to a dog park before either. :)

I'm sure we are going to be grreat furends!

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/

Maddy and Owen said...

What a load of information! I can't believe you've never been to a dog park before!!! I can't wait to hear what you think after your first visit. I love going to the dog parks and love being off leash (which reminds me...make sure to listen to your parents when they call you or you may be put back on the leash of shame!) I hope you and Ebby have a blast :)
Wags,
Maddy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations on your special award
Benny & Lily

Noah said...

Congrats on the award and have fun this week-end....Go Wild!

Unknown said...

Paws up to you for winning the award. It's a real cute award too! I was checking out your posts and your lives sure do look fun!

with ruv,

The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

OMD Bruschi! Have fun at the dog park, but be careful too!!
Great things to learn about you!
~lickies, Ludo

jen said...

Congrats on your award!!

We loved your 10 things about you!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Kudos on your award, Brushi. You are such a cutie!!!!!!!!!

Remington said...

Congrats on your well deserved award! You are VERY interesting....

Ariel said...

Wow! Congrads on the award Bruschi! Licks and Wags, Ariel <3