Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Trip to the Dog Park!

The day is finally here! The day that we get to go to a dog park for the very first time!!



Ebby loves car rides! To the dog park we go!

We have arrived.....this is the West Orange Dog Park in Winter Garden, FL.
We stayed in the small dog size for dogs 30 lbs and under. The big dog side was full of HUGE dogs that could probably eat me for lunch!

Uh-Oh....this place means business! I guess I better be on my bestest puggle behavior!


Ebby wasn't as interested in sniffing out the scene as I was so she was posing for the puparazzi.

Ebby didn't really care for any dogs coming near her, so she had to stay on the leash. Poor Ebby. She doesn't know what playing is. But not me....I got to release the leash and off I went to make furiends!

This was the first pack of furiends I made. Even that big husky liked me!
This doggy was trying to outrun me......

Little did he know I run at lightning speeds!
WEEEEEEEEEEE you'll never catch me! I am fast like a greyhound! BOL
Oh hello new furiends!


Hey doxie, where did you go?!

These 2 were very sad to see me go! Good bye until next time!

On the road home.....best day ever!
Can't wait to do that again sometime! I can't believe all these years I've been missing out! Hopefully Ebby can learn how to play nice so she can have fun like me!

13 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

What a great outing for the 2 of you! We know that Ebby will learn to play real soon. Hope you get to go back to the great dog park in the near future!
Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

K9 Katastrophie said...

How Cool!!!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Looks like you went to a really nice dog park. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.
Have a wonderful Weekend!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are so happee you had a fun time. Look at all those colorful cool things!
Benny & Lily

lola said...

you are being such a good big brother to ebby I am sure she will learn from you!! Looks like you had a great time. I hope you get to go back soon!!

lola.

Doxie Rod said...

i love this dog park! looks like everyone had lots of fun and some even made friends :) such a typical doxie to be digging into that hole! i hope you guys get to go again.

Oliver Tate said...

Ebby looks so silly with her head out of her car. i'm so jealous. my park doesnt have any of that fun stuff. its just has grass and gravel. and a few big rocks that i like to stand on. of course no one could catch you...you're a puggle!


<3
oliver and jack

Anonymous said...

I was about to warn you about dog parks, but I see they divide you up by size. That's good, but I got hurt by a dog not much bigger than me... just be careful!

Puggle Preston said...

wow! that looks like an awesome dog park! I prefer staying in the small dog area too.
I've been to many dog parks but never seen one with a "time out pen". It would be embarrassing if mommy send me to the time out pen.
we are so glad you had so much fun in your first visit to the dog park. I am sure Ebby had a good time too eventhough she had to be leashed.
wags,
Preston

3 doxies said...

Oh yippeeeeee! You gots to go to da park!
I am so glad you had a good time and gots to meet new furiends...sigh.
Poor Ebby seems to be alot like my sissy, her has no idea how to play eithers but her is learning.

Puddles

Ariel said...

Wow! So Happy for you and Ebby to get to go to the Dog Park! I love it and maybe we should suggest a 'Time Out' area for some rude pups. BOL! Looks like you both had a Barking Great time even if Ebby had to be on the leash. At my new dog park a lady and her 4 year old had a picnic needless to say I had to stay on my leash too until the food was gone.
Thanks for sharing the Great pics.
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

Mr. Puggle® said...

so happy for your guys! looks like fun.

Remington said...

What a great place to go and play!